Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where's the Challenge?


At first glance the Bingo card looked too easy.  I could almost fill it out with my December 2013 reading alone.  Almost.

That's why I decided to go for the blackout bingo.  And I have to have liked the book enough to give it 3 or more Goodreads stars.

Which squares are going to be the hardest to fill?

    Author under 30: Every time I think I've found one I find out they were born before 1984.
     
     Non-human characters: Think I'll go for animals, not aliens.
  
    First by a favorite author: Not sure if I read one of these in 2013.  Will have fun   finding one this year.  Oates? Steinbeck?

    Bottom of TBR pile: Which TBR pile?

    Second in a series: Not fond of books in series.

Today's reading: Leaving the Sea   Superb!
                           Andrew's Brain    Started this last night. Looks like a winner, so far.

1 comment:

  1. I don't do challenges...but I saw the Bingo card and thought it was a great idea. I'm in a competition with my kids...win win all the way around.

    ReplyDelete