Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A Brief Return

OK, so I'm going to try to get back to the blog...but it may or may not be about books and reading...

This morning whilst sipping coffee and munching shortbread, I checked my email. Stuff leads to stuff so...

From my Sotheby's feed I read this gem, which features some museums I'd like to visit as we continue our exploration of our neighboring states:

Great American Art from Maine to Virginia by Alice Cavallo

Then my Bloglovin' Daily Digest (BDD) caused me to add a few things to my seemingly endless list of things to read. I took action on one. I placed a hold on Disoriental by NĂ©gar Djavadi, Tina Kover (Translator). I've been considering this for a while and the deciding factor was this review on Tony's Reading List.

While at the library I also checked on the availability of Bitter Orange by Claire Fuller and placed a hold on it.

Back at BDD I did a little house keeping and deleted a couple of blogs that no longer interest me.

My wanderings were interrupted by a cheery voice from downstairs "The mail's here and" (in a mock surprised tone) "there's a book for you!"

A book? for me? gosh?...but that's a story for later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment