Friday, January 08, 2016

Bout of Books 15: day 5 plans & day 4 progress

Friday, January 08, 2016


Bout of Books 15: day 5 plans & day 4 progress


Bout of BooksOn Thursday I read 189 pages of What the Eye Hears: A History of Tap Dancing by Brian Seibert. So I finished the book.
I had planned to start The occupation trilogy by Patrick Modian. I read 20 pages and set it aide,it's just something I don't feel like reading now.
Then I started The Door by

Bout of Books 15 Read-a-thon progress so far:
Mon    80
Tue    240
Wed   158
Thu    312
 Four day Total: 790

Today's Challenge is from The Book Monsters
" You can take your own pictures or use images you find online. Up to you. You can post them separately or in one picture, up to you! You can complete as many of the hunts as you like. The more you do the more chances you have to win!"
Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. Book Shelves
article-image
How could I resist this? For the story behind this and many other recently released images see this post on Atlas Obscura

2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
16127238
This book has had quite a journey, which I don't have time to go into today. Perhaps when I actually read the book--I'm planning to start it this evening.
3. A Book and a Beverage
Embedded image permalink
I posted this on Twitter for Dewey's Readathon 2014
4. Blue Books
1890216022501028

I like these two because they have the word blue in the title and also use the color blue on the covers.

 Also--they are both very good books!






 5. Cozy Reading Spot


 Moosie is reading Plotted: A Literary Atlas by Andrew DeGraff to her little brother Waldo and a tribble called Butterscotch.
 Raggedys are reading Ajax Penumbra 1969 by Robin Sloan
Nazaré is looking on.





No comments:

Post a Comment