Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Bout Update (2)

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 20




Day 2, Tuesday, August 22
(note : not doing the Wednesday rainbow challenge)

The Boys by Toni Sala,  Mara Faye Lethem (Translator)
73 pages (143-216) finished. (Goodreads says this has 256 pages, but that's wrong by 40 pages.)

Tómas Jónsson, Bestseller,
20 pages (69-88) this is a planned slow read so I don't expect to finish until October but will read some more this week.  (Follow link to learn more about the slow read project.)

Buenos Aires: The Biography of a City by James Gardner
23 pages (preface &pp 1-21) Just started this library book so will continue (maybe even finish) it this week.

Totals:
Monday :   80 pages
Tuesday:  116 pages
 

4 comments:

  1. wow, amazing you doubled your number of pages from day 1 to 2!
    Yes, I'm TRYING to simplify my reviews, but I still have ways to go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do a lot with your blog and the book tours. My blog is more of a journal of my reading so what I post varies quite a bit.

      Delete
  2. I have Buenos Aires on my TBR. Hope you enjoy it, as well as the rest of your readathon reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thanks for stopping by. I am enjoying it, I'll probably finish it today.

      Delete